If you haven’t already, check out the web-based schedule being tried out for this year’s Annual Meeting at mac2014.sched.org.
Here are some highlights of the website:
- easily and quickly access, sort, filter the sessions, tours, workshops, and meetings
- add the schedule to your digital calendar (mac2014.sched.org/all.ics – right click to download the calendar file and then import into an email client; for information on adding the schedule to other calendars like Google, see mac2014.sched.org/mobile-site)
- see speakers, workshop instructors, and conference attendees (at least those who have signed up with sched.org),
- a nice, functional layout of the site for the mobile version (mac2014.sched.org/mobile)
- create your own custom schedule (requires signing up with sched.org via facebook or by creating an account)